Home » Film Permit Office – Service Department feedback
Film Permit Office – Service Department feedback
25 October 2021
The City of Cape Town’s Film Permit Office, with sister departments, will be hosting an information session to brief the film industry ahead of the busy season.
The session will include a briefing from the Recreation and Parks, Transport, Environmental Health as well as the DHL Stadium.
The online will take place on Thursday 28 October 2021 from 10am.
The agenda will go as follows:
- WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS (any additions to the agenda)
- Beaches department (blue flag beaches) restrictions (alcohol)
- Roads department – parking (new vendor contract), parking CBD and residential. Road closures
- Noise Exemptions for Filming
- Green point Urban park, Green Point Stadium , DHL Stadium
- Basecamps – designated parking vs open field
- Schedules and Recon on completion of jobs
- Parks and Recreation comments
- Baboon monitors Kogel, Millers Point and drones
- Questions & Closing
The Film Permit Office session will be held via Skype and a link can be requested through Film.email@example.com